Wednesday 15 April 2015

Lush Brightside Bubble Bar



At this current moment of time, I've ran out of bubble bath and instead of running out and buying a few more bottles, I've started to use up my large amount of Lush products which I seem to buy but never get around to using. At the moment, I'm currently using their Brightside Bubble Bar which I thought I would share my thoughts on.

The Lush Brightside Bubble Bar (£4.75) is a brightly coloured bar which you break off pieces to create beautifully scented bubble baths. It contains various essential oils including sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine which helps you look on the bright side of life - literally! 

What I love the most about the Brightside Bubble Bar is not how strongly it smells of citrus or how brightly coloured the bar is but how it turns the bath water into a beautifully shade of deep orange. Whilst having orange water may not be up everyones street, it leaves the skin feeling incredibly soft and the scent lingers around for hours afterwards. I've seen many people get up to five baths from one bar but I've personally managed to get seven which definitely has to be some sort of record! If you're after something to uplift your spirits or just fancy a change from regular bubble baths then I definitely recommend you try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment