Friday 25 May 2012

Just a quick little haul...

So today I went shopping with my dad and his girlfriend, Rebecca which was pretty fun. This is just a quick post to show you all what I got :)

Let's start off with my buys from Boots.
I honestly think that Boots and I are getting on rather well lately as I'm finding all the things I've been wanting whilst I've been in Lincoln as well as the two stores near me.
 
 L-R: BLUSHED CHEEKS IN DUSKY PINK; MOISTURE SHINE LIPSTICK IN CORAL SHIMMER; BLUSHED CHEEKS IN SUGAR PLUM; SHEER NATURAL LIP COLOUR IN AUTUMN SUNSET; BLUSHED CHEEKS IN ROSEY GLOW AND CREAM BLUSHER IN ROSEY PINK.

I think I've bought a tad too much Natural Collection recently.. This is like what, my third buy of NC this week which is pretty bad when I think about it. But I just can't help it - when I see a blogger blogging about what of their products and I see how good the pigmentation/shade/whatever is, I just have to have it. I should really go on a spending ban from Boots...

Moving onto Poundland..
L-R: SHADE 24 IN KARAT; SHADE 30 IN LILAC CHANTILLY; SHADE 38 IN ROSE PETALS; SHADE 42 IN PINK BOUQUET; SHADE 44 IN ROSE AMORE; SHADE 81 IN SUNRISE, SUNSET. REVLON IN SHADE 151 ICED MAUVE.

I remember seeing these nail varnishes over on Lucy's blog and I just thought that I had to get them as I love Sally Hansen cosmetics so much, more so when they're in Poundland. I also like the fact that these are Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Varnishes - no doubt I'll be putting them all to the test. Check out Lucy's post on them here. These were the only nicest colours that this Poundland had, I'm sure the stores near you will have some even better colours.

Next onto Bodycare.
 L IS CARNIVAL AND R IS BEDAZZLED

These are both nail varnishes by Technic - a brand I've recently discovered. Carnival has been making its way across beauty blogs as a good dupe for OPI's Rainbow Connection - I personally do not own this nail varnish so I couldn't really tell you. But I'll take peoples words for it. I bought Bedazzled because I think I had a shade just like this, just not glittery which I think will be perfect for my nails for when I decide to paint them in this shade.

Next is Debenhams for Dorothy Perkins

So after finding two cute rings up at Dorothy Perkins in Lincoln, I thought I would try the one by me. Unforunately, they did have a hell of a lot of sale items but I just couldn't find any that I liked apart from this one. It was originally £5 and it was half price so it would have been £2.50 but I got charged £2.00 for it which is a complete and utter bargain!

Oh, and this is what I received as my commission for helping Rebecca get new clothes - I was basically being her personal shopper for a few hours.
 
Isn't it pretty?!

Hope you're all having a good Friday - I'm currently jamming with the bestie, drinking wine + gonna have a pampering sesh with girlie movies, oh yeah!
xoxoxo 

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe you can get Sally Hansen polishes in Poundland!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your haul. The shirt is gorgeous.
    I LOVE peter pan collars!
    Everything you got is beautiful.
    I'm so excited for you! I feel like it was me shopping lol

    Cyn<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N'awh, thanksyou :) I love peter pan collars too! Hehe lol :) xox

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the mention lovely, glad you managed to grab some! They're amazing!
    Everyones wanting me to do their nails with them now :P They sparkle like crazyyy in this weather. You got some gorgeous colours! I want to head back over and see if they have some of your colours.

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time m'dear :) I wish the one I went to for these had a more wider range of colours like yours than a variety of pinks like mine :(
      I have to agree with you - they do sparkle like crazy! I used the purple one last night on both mine and my friends nails and it looked devine! I added a little extra sparkle though ;)
      Definitely! Let me know if you manage to find any of the same colours like mine xo

      Delete