Friday 4 May 2012

MUA Primer

MUA Primer; RRP £4

After reading the lovely Aimee's review on this, I thought that I had better buy it and try it for myself. I bought this and a few other pieces in one of my many superdrug visits (See haul here).

The packaging it just like all the other MUA products - it's simple, basic and tells you exactly what it is. It states "A velvety smooth fomula that feels light on your skin and creates a flawless even complexion. Wear alone or under foundation for a long-last finish. For £4 you get 27ml - I'm just wondering why they couldn't give you 30ml instead of it being an odd number?

When I took off the lid and started squeezing out the primer, the little white cap? thing inside literally flew out at me which I wasn't expecting. Luckily, it didn't hit me or anything but I just didn't expect it to easily fly out like that.

In my opinion, this primer is exactly like a moisturiser (I'm not a beauty savvie btw!) or it seems to do the same job as a moisturiser except it smells floral when you first start applying it and the scent starts to fade after a while. It's an odd consistency - it's a tad runny but it does leave your skin feeling velvety (which it doesn't claim to do!)

Overall, this product does some of what it says but I would not agree that it "flawlessly evens out complexion" but it does definitely make my make up last longer. And for £4, I cannot complain any more! I will definitely be on the look out for some other cheap primers.

Have you tried out this primer?
Have you found any other cheap drug store primers?
xoxo 

8 comments:

  1. You have great blog! : ) I'll watch you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 17's Photo flawless primer, Mine run out last week though :'[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to stock up then ;) Is it any good?

      Delete
  3. Try Rimmels new primer, its really good! I have a review on my beauty blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall check that out and most probably buy it when payday comes around :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've just ordered some of this. Waiting for it to arrive. I'm not patient.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete