Wednesday 8 January 2014

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine


Most of the time, my hair and I have a very stable relationship but in the months leading up to Christmas, it took a turn for the worse which is probably down to all the stress I was under at work. It became very dull looking and just lacked the healthy shine that hair normally should have especially when you've just washed it. So I decided to up the anti and bring out the big guns in the form of Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle in Shine.

Everybody and their dog has probably tried the original 3 Minute Miracle which hands down is one of the best intensive treatments I've tried but the Shine version is something completely different. It's packed with extracts of Australian Ginseng and powder of shiny pearls which in turn deeply nourishes the hair and smoothes tired locks whilst adding shine and gloss to the hair without weighing it down. As I've been using this mainly on a Sunday night and during the week to give my hair a little pick me up, I've noticed a huge difference into how shiny my hair looks which is definitely down to this. Whilst the results of this is all good and well, I personally love it that little bit more just because it smells so good. It's one of those scents that you can still smell on your hair the very next day after washing and for that, I will always love and repurchase this.

2 comments:

  1. Never tried this, might have to pick it up from the store! great post mwha http://makeupwithkimmy.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete