Sunday 26 January 2014

NOTD 010



Products used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Grip Fast Dry Base Coat
Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Nail Colour in Mint For Life
Rimmel Nail Nurse Nail Base & Top Coat

After seeing many people raving about this particular nail varnish, I finally decided to pick it up and I definitely haven't regretted it! It's a minty shade which sits inbetween Essie's Mint Candy Apple and Absolutely Shore if you were wondering. This has a really good brush on it and it only needed two coats until it was completely opaque. I think I might check out what other colours they have from this particular range..

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour, it is so pretty. I love mint green polishes but I haven't tried this one I may need to invest in it because it looks lovely x
    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it's not one of the pricier mint green shades like Essie's Mint Candy Apple :) xo

      Delete