Thursday 30 January 2014

January Empties

The Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo + Conditioner are a duo that I didn't particularly get on well with despite loving Tresemme products in general. They left my hair feeling too silicone-y clean which also felt weighed down slightly which I don't like at all. The Tresemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment on the other hand, I quite enjoyed using. This left my hair feeling really soft and moisturised and I will definitely repurchase if I was in the market for a deep conditioning treatment. The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle in Shine has already been repurchased due to how nourished it leaves my hair feeling as well as the added shine it gives. I urge everybody to try this! A staple for me is the Johnsons Baby Shampoo which I use for deep cleaning my brushes. It removes stubborn foundation and leaves my brushes looking a lot cleaner with the added bonus of them feeling really soft too.

The Colgate Plax Sensitive Mouthwash has made me change the way I view mouthwashes as this leaves my mouth feeling really fresh and clean. Although I do get through this quite quickly, I will continue to repurchase and I may or may not have stocked up on it whilst it was half price. I don't often use dry shampoo anymore but when I do it's always the Superdrug Dry Shampoo in Spirit Of The Carnival. I'm not too fussy which scent I use as they all do the trick at freshening up my hair between washes whilst not leaving a white cast. I've finished up the Nivea Diamond Touch Shower Cream Oil which I thoroughly enjoyed using primarily for the scent! This left my skin feeling really soft and the scent lingered on my skin even hours after I used it. I've used up a tub of the Arora Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit which has definitely become a staple. Whilst the scent may not be up to scratch, the body butter itself is very moisturising and leaves my skin feeling silky soft. I've finished up yet another Pretty Perfect Twist And Out Instant Nail Polish Remover which is the only nail varnish remover. It does the job very quickly and is cheap as chips.

I've finally finished up the Balance Me Radiance Face Mask* which at first I didn't like using due to the scent but after a few uses, it grew on me. It's a exfoliating face mask which left my skin glowing whilst feeling a lot smoother due to the added bonus of ground up walnut shells. I've used up a little travel size of the Palmers Cocoa Butter which I've been using primarily on my feet before I go to bed. This helps soften any rough, dry skin and should be a staple product for everybody. I've finished the Balance Rescue Face Tonique* which sadly, the nozzle half stopped working after a few spritz. I felt that this didn't do anything for my skin which is a shame as I did like the scent of it. I've used up the Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm which has been my evening cleanser for the past few months. This has been my first dabble with cleansing balms and I've been thoroughly surprised with the results. This left my skin feeling really hydrated and I would definitely repurchase.

I've used up two packs of the Skin Therapy Large Oval Cotton Wool Pads which feature in every monthly empties post. I use these for literally everything skincare related and at only 65p a pack, you can't go wrong! Another product that features in every monthly empties post are the Lacura 3 in 1 Facial Cleansing Wipes. I use these for everything but removing makeup and I always have a pack on the go. These are by far the most moist wipes I've come across and will continue to repurchase. I've used up a tube of the Wilko Sensitive Toothpaste which although helped with my sensitive teeth, I didn't feel like my teeth and mouth were clean even after using it. This is a true case of you pay for what you get in my eyes. The last product I've used up is the 17 Make Your Mark Precision Liquid Eyeliner. I did enjoy using this at first as it was very pigmented but after a while, it wasn't quite as pigmented no matter how many times I went over using it which is a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment