Thursday 2 January 2014

December Favourites

As I've been wearing a full face of makeup quite a lot throughout December, I've been using the Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 Makeup Remover on a daily basis which I'm loving more and more each time I use it. It's a bi phase product which you have to shake up to combine the two layers which removes every last trace of any stubborn liquid eyeliner or a particular mascara duo. I've been loving a little duo this past month which consists of the No7 Stay Perfect Mascara and the No7 Extreme Length Extend which has really made my eyelash extension damaged lashes look absolutely long and full of length again. After curling my lashes, I apply one coat of the Extreme Length Extend and then apply a coat of the Stay Perfect and then repeat. Whilst I do have to rush through these steps as the formula of Stay Perfect tends to dry quickly, the results are definitely worth the rush.

I've been rocking the No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter every time I've worn make up and I just cannot imagine applying any other highlighter than this. It gives the most gorgeous candlelit ivory/champagne shade which gives the tops of my cheekbones a subtle yet very noticeable glow which lasts on the skin for hours. On my nails this past month, I've been rocking various shades pairing them mainly with the Maybelline Color Show Brocades in Knitted Gold. At first I told myself that I didn't need this but after pairing it with Essies' Fiji, it was definitely love at first sight. It gave the most perfect rose gold-ish glitter effect that honesty made my nails look like mermaids tales to some extent. I cannot wait to start pairing it with more colours to get the same effect!

What have you been loving throughout December?

2 comments:

  1. I have just bought Knitted Gold and I can't wait to use it. I have seen it on so many blogs and it looks gorgeous x
    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete