Wednesday 28 May 2014

Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask




I'm definitely one of those people who have to use not only the matching shampoo and conditioner together but also the matching intensive conditioner/mask to go alongside with them. I've been searching for the Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask for quite a while to go with the Argan Oil Shampoo + Conditioner and I finally found it. I've been using this when I started using the duo and whilst I'm almost at the end of it, I thought I would share my two cents on it.

The Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask is enriched with proteins and keratin and is infused with argan oil. It helps to revive and nourish dry, damaged hair whilst rebuilding its strength and restoring elasticity. Unlike the shampoo and conditioner duo, the mask looks relatively cheap as it comes housed in a simple plastic pot with sticker labels which after only a few uses, have started to peel away.

As this is a hair mask, it is relatively thicker than the conditioner which is to be expected. I like to scoop out a generous amount and run it through the mid lengths of my hair, ensuring that I brush it through with my fingers to make sure that I've coated everything. It states that you should leave it on for between seven and ten minutes but I personally prefer leaving it on for a lot longer as I feel that it helps benefit my hair more. Once washed out and dried, my hair feels a lot softer and is a lot more manageable than before. I don't seem to suffer with any frizz or tangles when I've used this as it just seems to smooth everything down. I've noticed that if I apply a little too much, it can seem to weigh my hair down which means that it gets greasy quicker which is a shame. Whilst it is a good hair mask, I won't be repurchasing as I like to try out different hair masks which are of course from the same range of my shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment