Tuesday 6 May 2014

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer


Since the start of 2014, I have ditched my The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser and instead been favouring something a little more radiant and dewy in the form of L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer. Designed to create a luminous, lit from within glow along with the rest of the Lumi Magique range, this certainly packs a punch.

The L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer comes presented in a neat slim white plastic tube with golden accents and a pump dispenser so that you can control how much or how little you use. As it is plastic, it's easy enough to throw in a bag without worrying about it shattering. Although it may not be appealing to the eyes of many, I personally quite like the sleek and simply packaging which makes it stand out in my vanity.

The product itself is a rather light weight liquid highlighter/primer which feels both hydrating and silk like on the skin. On first appearances, it is quite literally a bright white liquid with a golden sheen to it which when blended into the skin, it really perks it up and brightens it whilst leaving a radiant goldish hue to the skin. I personally prefer using this as both a primer and a highlighter as once applied over the face, I go back and apply a little to the tops of my cheekbones and blend it out which creates a more highlighted effect. You can also mix a little in with your foundation to create a more dewy finish but I haven't tried that way out yet to date. This is quite literally one of my radiant secret weapons and I urge you to go try it out if you haven't yet as you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment