Thursday 26 June 2014

America Haul 002



One of the brands that it appears I've bought a lot from is Physicians Formula as they are a brand that you cannot readily get here over in the UK despite a UK launch being on the cards. I've heard a lot about their Youthful Wear Spotless Foundation which although I don't suffer with any signs of ageing just yet, it's the reduced appearance of spots that I'm quite interested in as it claims to reduce the appear of them by 67% apparently. The concept of this foundation is rather interesting as well as it's it comes housed in a glass bottle with a dropper which you're supposed to dispense a few drops onto the included pro blending brush to give a flawless finish.

I couldn't resist buying some bronzers from Physicians Formula as well. I've had my eye on their Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Season-to-Season Bronzer for quite a while and I finally got my hands on it! It's a multi-coloured bronzer that you can use the four distinct bronzing tones individually or all together for a rich, radiant, bronzing glow that lasts. The other bronzer I picked up was their Nude Wear Glowing Nude Bronzer in Light Bronzer that I will definitely be using on those no makeup makeup days as it creates a radiant lit from within, bronze glow that looks natural on the skin. The last item I got from Physicians Formula is their Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara which gives the lashes a lot of volume and length whilst curling them to create the appearance of lash extensions as it has fibres within the formula itself. I'm really hoping that this lives up to its claim as I can't wait to start using it.

On one of many trips to the drugstores, I picked up two Milani Colour Statement Lipsticks in Nude Creme; a pale pink and Red Label which the name speaks for itself. Both are beautiful stunning colours which last a while on the lips whilst being non drying. I wanted to pick up quite a few Burts Bees lip balms but it worked out cheaper to just just buy a set of four so I picked up the Superfruit set which contains pink grapefruit, mango butter, coconut & pear and pomegranate oil. The last item I bought is a rather interesting concept in the form of a solid perfume pencil which I got in Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck. To use you simply apply it straight from the bullet onto the skin and then lightly rub it in. I used this constantly whilst I was over in America as I stupidly didn't pack any fragrances and I found that it's really travel friendly as it's handbag size.

Have you entered my American Beauty Products Giveaway?

No comments:

Post a Comment