Monday 30 June 2014

June Empties

I've finally used up my Botanics Purifying All Bright Face Scrub which I've been using twice a week since November! This is a extremely gentle scrub which I use mainly in the mornings and I've found that it helped with any uneven texture on my skin. I've finished a tube of Hydraluron which I feel I've gone through rather quickly which is probably down to using it every single day. This is one of my holy grail products that I will continue repurchasing despite how expensive it may seem. Speaking of Hydraluron, I've used up a dupe of it in the form of Lacura Aqua-Complete Multi Intensive Serum. It may not contain a purer form of of hyaluronic acid like Hydraluron does but it still does the trick at hydrating my skin. I've finished up a tube of Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream which I've been using every morning. Whilst at first I loved using it, I've found that it's not hydrating enough so I'm currently in the market for a new hydrating eye cream.  I've finally finished the Bodhi Neroli Luce Revitalising Face Oil which I've had for quite a while hence the old packaging. This is a extremely hydrating facial oil that my skin literally drank up and left my skin looking more balanced come morning. I've used up a bottle of L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution which lasted me quite a while despite using it on a daily basis. This helped remove every last trace of makeup whilst not leaving my skin feeling tight. I've used up a Freeman Rose Brightening Facial Paper Mask which I used over in America. This paper mask left my skin looking more radiant and brighter which lasted all day.



I've finished a bottle of Colgate Plax Sensitive Mouthwash which is the only mouthwash I use. It leaves my mouth feeling really clean and helps with my sensitivity. I've used up a bottle of Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel which I use as a shaving lotion. This helps me achieve a closer shave and leaves my skin feeling really soft as it has a built in body lotion. Despite a little going a long way, I find that I go through a bottle rather quickly so I always stock up when it's on 3 for 2 in Boots. I've used up the Original Source Vanilla Milk & Raspberry Shower Gel which smells exactly like milk bottle sweets! I found this lathered up extremely well and left my skin feeling really clean. I've finished up the Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub which at first I loved using because of the scent but half way through using, I found the scent to be rather sickly. Despite this, it did a brilliant job at exfoliating any lumps and bumps on my arms. I've used up a Wilko Hand Sanitiser which I have dotted around in several places. These little bottles are very handy for when I'm on the go and don't have access/time to wash my hands every so often.



I've used up two packs of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I use to quickly wipe off any swatches/foundation. I keep these on my vanity as they're so handy and I always ensure to stock up on these when they're handing out the No7 vouchers. Lastly, I've used up three packets of the Skin Therapy Large Oval Cotton Wool Pads which are the only cotton wool pads I use! These are large enough to use only a few when it comes to removing makeup and don't fall apart at the first sign of moisture.

Make sure you enter my American Beauty Products Giveaway as there's only 11 days left until it ends!

2 comments:

  1. You've used up so many products, I adore the S&G Breakfast scrub, one of the few scrubs that really help the bumps on my arms! Lucy at Lucyy Writes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you wish they made a matching body lotion to go with it although I bet that would smell rather sickly after a while xo

      Delete