Monday 2 June 2014

May Favourites



May has been a busy month for me as I've been hastily preparing my skin, ready for America. I've been using a whole host of products but there are only three stand out products that have truly helped. The first being Lush Mask Of Magnaminty which is an exfoliating face mask which helps fight any blemishes and return your skin to tip top condition. I've been using this mainly on a daily basis for the past few weeks and I've noticed such a huge difference with my skin! It has improved my skin texture and has truly helped prevent any promising blemishes. Another face mask I've been using in conjunction is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash & Mask. In the past, I've used this solely as a face wash but nowadays I just use it as a face mask as I find it more effective. As it is rather creamy in texture, it dries within minutes of applying and I notice that any existing blemishes are calmed down and any redness is reduced. The last stand out skincare product is Esteé Lauder Advanced Night Repair II which I've been using sample sizes of for past two weeks or so. I apply this last in my skincare routine at night as a serum/moisturiser and I've noticed that my skin appears more radiant come morning. 

I've turned my back on the majority of my face brushes in favour of using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. This sponge has completely transformed the way I apply makeup and it achieves such a flawless look every time I use it. I use it primarily with foundation as it blends it out so beautifully. I adore it that much that I own two of it. Just like with last month, I've been loving using the L'oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer as it gives makes my skin look more awake and radiant. I've been using this both as a primer and as a highlighter and I just love the way it makes my skin look. The last product I've been loving throughout May has been the NYC Sunny Bronzer which although I declared as the worst bronzer ever when I first used it, I've found myself reaching for it more as it's become one of my favourites. Its one of those bronzers that applies beautifully and doesn't look muddy/dirty on the skin. I've used this every time I've worn makeup and still haven't made a noticeable dent in it yet!

What products have you been loving throughout May?
 

1 comment:

  1. I love Mask of Magnaminty, it works so well! The L'Oreal primer sounds fab too :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete