Wednesday 4 June 2014

Bodhi Neroli Lucé Revitalising Face Oil



I've been using facial oils for well over a year now and have found that they've really benefited my skin especially during the cold, winter months. I've tried a small handful of facial oils including the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and whilst I do love the facial oils I've tried, the beauty blogger in me is wanting to try something different instead of repurchasing. I received the Bodhi Neroli Lucé Revitalising Face Oil in my #NottsBBMeet Goodie bag and I've been using it on a daily basis for the last six months which is impressive as the bottle itself only contains 15ml.

The Bodhi Neroli Lucé Face Oil contains a revitalising and rebalancing blend of skin-toning tunisian neroli, rejuvenating frankincense and restorative sea buckthorn oil which helps to instantly nourish and hydrate the skin. It contains vital vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids which helps revive a lacklustre complexion, increase skins elasticity, boost resilience and just generally help rebalance the skins natural hydration.

The first thing that scared me a little the first times I tried this was the fact that it's yellow which once massaged into the skin, it does leave a slight yellow glow which we'll put down to a healthy, perked up complexion. I like to take three pumps rather than the recommended one to two and really spend my time massaging it in, making sure that I'm massaging it in from my neck up to my forehead. My skin literally drinks this up and come morning, my skin looks more balanced and awake whilst not looking greasy at all. Sometimes, I like to use this in the morning as well and I find that it gives just as great results. Whilst I do really like this facial oil, it does seem rather pricey for how much it contains but it certainly lasts a very long time and that is even with daily use. If you're looking for a good facial oil or just starting out, I would recommend the Bodhi Neroli Lucé Facial Oil especially if you've got dry/dehydrated skin like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment