Saturday 14 June 2014

Duty Free Haulin'

The 20th May was a very emotional day for me as I was leaving my Dad behind to embark on a solo 30 hour round trip across the pond to see my Grandma and Grandpa over in America. As it was such an emotional day, it only seemed fair that I bought a few goodies from duty free to cheer myself up with.

The first stop was to pick up the 100ml Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair II. I'd been using sample sized satchets two weeks or so prior to leaving as well as whilst I was out over there so it only seemed fair that I picked it up. Handing over my card to pay for the eye watering amount of £91.50 was certainly tough and is by far the most expensive item I've paid for in terms of beauty but the results are definitely worth it which helped ease the pain slightly.

After being left disappointed at MAC not having the three items that I so desperately wanted, it seemed only right that I picked up the May cover of Allure and have a good sulk! This is basically the makeup bible to have when it comes to buying beauty items especially when you're going to the states. This contained so much products that resulted in me buying as well as picking up a few tips here and there. At £4.90 it certainly isn't cheap as far as magazines go but the content is what makes it worth picking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment