Sunday 8 June 2014

Straight Hair Saviours

BOOTS BOTANICS HEAT PROTECTION SHINE SERUM* - £?

In recent months, I've been wearing my hair down more frequently changing up the way how I style it but more often than not, it's always been straight. Whilst I've been using heat defence religiously, I've been relying on two products in particular to help keep my straight hair straight. Say hello to my straight hair saviours; Lee Stafford Poker Straight Shine Serum & Botanics Heat Protection Shine Serum.

The Lee Stafford Poker Straight Shine Serum is one of those weightless, non greasy, colourless serums that you can use on both wet and dry hair. I personally use it when my hair is dry and I apply it mid-lengths down after straightening as I find that it helps condition it and prevent any split ends. The Botanics Heat Protection Shine Serum is exactly like the Lee Stafford one but with an added bonus of doubling up as heat protection. Sometimes I use this as a heat defence when I'm feeling lazy but mostly I've always used it in conjunction with the other, running both through my mid lengths down and brushing them through.

I find that when I've use both of these together, my hair stays straight for longer and looks shinier. I don't use both all the time as they can weigh my hair down especially when I've applied a little too much but a little build up removal shampoo the day after can help sort that out. It appears that you can no longer buy the Botanics Heat Protection Shine Serum online but it may still be in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment