Saturday 9 May 2015

Clearasil Superfruits Refreshing Pads


As I'm slowly making my way through my skincare stash, I'm discovering products that I bought ages ago which are now making their rounds and being hailed as one of the skincare products to try. One product in particular that is currently making its rounds is the Clearasil Daily Clear Superfruits Refreshing Pads which I've finally started using after I finished up my previous morning exfoliator.

The Clearasil Superfruits Refreshing Pads (£4) contains 65 pads which are soaked in a refreshing yet highly effective concoction of glycerin, salicylic acid, raspberry extracts and cranberry extracts which help to exfoliate the skin and keep it looking clear without irritating the skin.

I prefer to reach for these in the morning as the strong smell of cranberry definitely wakes me up. I tend to take one and sweep one side all over my face before flipping over and repeating. This helps to not only wake me up but it helps to gently exfoliate the skin without irritating the skin. Since I've started using these, the amount of small lumps under my chin have reduced dramatically and I haven't experienced quite as many blemishes and have instead been embracing good skin days. Despite the fact that they do contain alcohol, my skin hasn't been feeling tight after using them which I'm pleased about. Overall, these are a brilliant budget buy and a good product to try if you're just starting out with acidic toners.

No comments:

Post a Comment