Sunday 31 May 2015

May Empties || Products I've Used Up


I've used up the VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray which is the second one that I've used up as there's just something addictive about the scent which makes me want to use it all the time in conjuction with the fact that it's brilliant for protecting my hair against heat. I've finished up yet another Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel which I've mentioned so many times now on here that I do I really have to go on? I've used up the Aussie Colour 3MM which was okay but didn't particularly impress me as much as say the Reconstructor version. I've finished a tube of Sudocrem which I use on any blemishes as an overnight treatment or burns/rashes and it does the trick. I've used up another one of my beloved Lacura Aqua-Complete Multi Intensive Serum which I much prefer over Hydraluron as it just feels more hydrating yet I still use both of them together. I've finished up a pot of Origins Ginzing Moisturiser which smelt so fruity and awakening! This I loved for using in the mornings as it made my skin appear more awake and it helped keep my skin hydrated. I've used up the No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum which I'm still sat on the fence despite already moving onto my next tube.

I've used up Lush's Brightside Bubble Bar which I managed to get quite a few baths out of and it created a decent amount of bubbles whilst smelling insanely good. I've used up Lush's Creamy Candy Bath Bubble Bar which I only got four baths out of as it seemed to melt at any sign of body heat. This didn't create a good amount of bubbles but it still smelt good. I've used up Lush's Fizzbanger Bath Ballistic which I thoroughly enjoyed watching it fizz away - I will most definitely be repurchasing a few of these at christmas time! I've finished up two packs of No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I use for everything but taking off makeup. I've used up the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing & Toning Wipes which I used on my days off from work to refresh my skin. I've finished two packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Wool Pads which are the only cotton wool pads I buy and use.


I've used the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer which I've gone through so many tubes of as it's brilliant for creating a radiant base and adding that dewy effect to any skin. I've finished up yet another Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation which is primarily my mixing foundation for other foundations but when used by itself, it gives a radiant medium coverage. I've finally used up my first bottle of Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation which has taken me the longest time ever to finish! I personally find this to be too heavy for my skin so I like to mix it with the Bourjois offering to create a full cover, radiant finish which lasts all day. I'm the shade Bone which looks quite yellow in the bottle but matches me almost perfectly. Lastly, I've used up a Gallery Club Nail Varnish in Silver Sparkle which is by far the best silver glitter nail varnish I've come across as it's opaque in one coat and is so sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment