Friday 13 December 2013

Boots Haul 011

This is just a small collection of what I've been picking up before/after work over the past two weeks so don't fret as I didn't buy this all in one go. I also did buy some more micellar waters and two of the Soap & Glory Yule Monty Gift Sets that went on star gift today which I haven't included in this haul.

Whilst purchasing said star gifts, I had to bump up my spend just so I can use some vouchers that I had lingering around so the Colgate Plax Sensitive and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in 001 Black fell into my basket. As I'm no longer wearing eyelash extensions, I've been experimenting with liquid eyeliner which I'm slowly starting to get better at applying so I couldn't resist picking up the Seventeen Make Your Mark Precision Eyeliner Pen which is my go to at the moment as well as the Maybelline Eyestudio Master Duo in Black. I also picked up one of the Maybelline Color Show Brocades nail varnishes in Knitted Gold as well as the Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay 7 Days Nail Varnish in Mint For Life which resulted in getting the Babylips in Cherry Velvet for free.

After trying a sample of the Estee Lauder Illuminating Perfecting Primer, I've fallen head over heels for it which resulted in me buying it in full size. I also picked up another primer in the form of Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer which I've heard nothing but good things about. As my beloved Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer is running out, I've decided to buy a back up in the shape of the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer which I'm hoping I'll love just as much.

I decided to pick up a back up of the No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter as it's limited edition and I do rather like the effect that it gives. One of the girls at No7 actually convinced me to buy their limited edition Instant Radiance Blush Palette which I can apparently use as a highlighter and not as a blush which I will have a review of very shortly!

EDIT 19/12/13 - I HAVE SINCE RETURNED THE ESTEE LAUDER ILLUMINATING PERFECTING PRIMER DESPITE DECLARING MY LOVE FOR IT TO SETTLE ON SOMETHING THAT IS A LITTLE ON THE CHEAPER SIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment