Saturday 21 December 2013

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub


I think it's fair to say that I've tried almost every single face wash within the Neutrogena Visibly Clear range - some have been love at first use whilst others failed to help with my breakouts. Whilst it's all fair using products targeted at clearing up breakouts, I thought that I better start using something to help with the rather noticeable blackheads on my nose so here are my two cents on the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub.

I have used this on and off for the past two months switching between using this both morning and night to just using it every other night. I find that this is no where near abrasive as some of the other face washes I've used so it is suitable to use on a daily basis as the directions advise although that may not necessarily be the same for others. It's a rather thick, creamy scrub with tiny orange beads that gently buff away any dead skin to help unclog pores and remove any excess oil which will leave the skin looking brighter after each use.

I personally find that the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub is a bit of a con product as it claims to eliminate blackheads from day one although here I am two months later still with noticeable blackheads. With that being said, I will admit in saying that my pores do look a lot smaller especially around my nose area but the same can't be said for the actual blackheads on my nose. I do think that it does a good job at exfoliating the skin and generally help to reduce pore sizes but for in terms of blackheads, I would much rather start using nose strips. You can purchase this from Boots for £3.69 where there is nearly always a deal on the Neutrogena Visibly Clear range.

No comments:

Post a Comment