Tuesday 31 December 2013

December Empties

I've finished up a bottle of the Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 Make-up Remover which has been removing everything from stubborn liquid eyeliner to foundation. I've thoroughly enjoyed using this so much so that I've already got another three bottles in my stash to get through. It's a bi phase product which you shake up to combine both the make up remover with the cleansing water which I urge everybody to try! The next product I've used up is the Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask which I've been using on and off to help clear up any break outs as well as help perk up my skin. This definitely did the trick in both cases and I would definitely consider repurchasing this at some point. I've finished up another bottle of Skinetica which after using up completely, I've changed my mind on. I do think that it is great for helping with breakouts but I think that after a while of using it, my skin got used to it which meant that it wasn't working for me. I've used up a tube of the Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream which has been the only eye cream that I've been using since I started blogging. Whilst I do think that it does the job at moisturising my eye area and removing any under eye dark circles, I do want to branch out and try others which may be slightly better than this. I've used up another tube of my beloved The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser which I use primarily as a primer as it makes my make up last a lot longer than without one. I cannot imagine my makeup/skincare routine without this as it also acts as a barrier between my skin and my makeup and helps fight any spots as well as help minimise my pores.

I've used up a rather sorry looking Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-in Conditioning & Care Spray which I've been using as both a detangler and a leave in conditioning spray. I spray this mainly onto damp hair before using my tangle teezer to help distribute it and I've noticed such a difference. This makes my hair feel so soft and look a lot healthier and I've noticed that my hair isn't falling out as much. This is a definite staple in my hair care routine! I've finished up a bottle of the Wilko Instant Hand Sanitiser which I didn't realise you could get in big bottles until I need to restock my stash. This leaves on my skin care shelf and gets a lot of use each day. It does the job at killing germs and bacteria as well as not drying my hands out like some hand sanitisers can do. I haven't quite finished up the Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner but I've been using it for longer than I care to admit. I don't think it's the blackest eye liner out there but it definitely did the trick. I also haven't quite finished up a little duo in the form of W7 Lashtastic Mascara and Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara but I think it's about time I threw them both out. This duo made my lashes look a lot longer than what they were especially after using eyelash extensions for the best part of three years. I would definitely repurchase the Rimmel one as it was perfect for seperating my upper lashes as well as for my bottom ones.

I've used up three packets of the Skin Therapy Large Oval Cotton Wool Pads which I must admit is quite a lot! These are the only cotton pads I use as they're larger than average size but are a lot thicker therefore I don't mind using up quite so much as they're only 65p a pack. I've used up a pack of Lacura 3 in 1 Facial Cleansing Wipes which I've been using to take foundation off my hands after I've applied it to my face. I use these wipes for literally everything but removing makeup and I will continue to repurchase them!

No comments:

Post a Comment