Sunday 15 December 2013

Samples I've Used Up 006

Everybody has been raving about the L'Oreal Ever Riche range so when I received a sample of this in a magazine, I couldn't wait to try it! On first impressions, this is a very light weight, moisturising shampoo that left my hair feeling really soft and moisturised. It has a very subtle sweet scent to it which I could smell throughout the day after I had washed my hair. I will definitely be buying this in full size at some point but at the moment, I've got quite a fair few shampoos to be getting through.

Another sample I've used up is the Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner which I'm not sure if I liked or not. The whole concept of it is that you apply it after you've used your normal shower gel and then rise it off which apparently means that you don't need to use body moisturiser afterwards. I personally didn't notice much difference as I still applied moisturiser afterwards however I think I'll have to buy it in full size anyway just to make up my mind on it.

The next sample I've used up is a tiny pot of the Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream which is a light weight moisturising cream that it suitable to use on the face, hands and body. I personally used this on my body and I was quite surprised by how moisturising it was! I found that this sunk into my skin quite quickly and didn't leave it feeling greasy. It made my skin feel soft and supple which is what I always want from a body moisturiser. I think I will definitely buy this in full size at some point once I've gotten through my little stash.

The last sample I've used up is a little perfume vial of Nina Ricci Nina L'Eau which I've been wearing constantly since I received in my Boots Beauty Advent Calendar. With notes of frosted neroli, apple blossom, gardenia and white musk to name just a few this makes it quite a fresh, floral scent which I'm sure everybody will love. Despite it being £34.50 for a 50ml bottle, I will happily splash the money out on it as it is such a sweet scent.


What samples have you used up recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment