Friday 10 October 2014

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo & Conditioner



It would appear that I have more beauty products in my stash than I do heads so I'm making a conscious effort to use up what I have in my stash before running out and replacing although that is easier said than done due to all the incredible deals that the shops have at the moment. One duo that I've had in said stash is the Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo + Conditioner which I snapped up when it was first released last year and it's only taken me until now to start using it.

The Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo and Conditioner (£3.99 each) are a duo that help strengthen your hair with its nourishing formula of honey and apricot extracts that helps combat your hair from any damage that you may cause especially when armed with a comb!

Since using this duo, I haven't really noticed a huge difference in my hair. Just like with most shampoos and conditioners, this makes my hair feel soft and nourished whilst easy to style and brush but there's nothing truly that makes this particular duo stand out, well, apart from it's honey-ish based scent but that's really it. Perhaps if I abused my hair with bleach again then maybe I'd see better results but I don't particularly fancy putting both myself and my hair through that again. Sorry Herbal Essences but this truly just a very basic shampoo and conditioner duo!

No comments:

Post a Comment