Wednesday 8 October 2014

L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara

Whilst out in America, one thing that I stocked up on apart from eos lip balms are mascaras as they work out far more cheaper out there than what we pay here in the UK. With that being said, sometimes the US version has different packaging/different name altogether which is definitely the case with this as whilst it may be called the L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara in the US, in the UK it's known as the L'Oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara.

The L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara ($7.97/£10.99) is one of those mascaras that everybody was talking about when it was released back in the summer due to its unique double winged butterfly brush that gave the false lash effect without clumping your eyelashes. 

I'm almost coming up to the six month mark with this mascara which means that I will need to throw it out very soon although I'm not sure if I can as I am literally in love with this mascara. Due to its unique design of the brush, you can really extend your lashes and give it plenty of volume without any clumps. I like to use the different angles of the brush to get the full effect - using the longer butterfly edge to give length whilst using the sides to add definition which altogether gives a great impact. I have the normal formula which although its great, I have noticed that it can smudge slightly and wear off after a few hours wear so I think I will repurchase it in the waterproof formula once I've gone through a few more mascaras. If you're looking for a mascara that packs a punch then I urge you to try the L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara as you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment