Friday 24 October 2014

Samples I've Used Up 016

I've used up five samples of Lancome Visionnaire which will be featuring in every post like this from now on as I have quite a fair few samples of it. As much as I love what it does to my skin, the price puts me off it as it is quite expensive for what it is. I've finished up the Beauty Protector Protect & Shampoo and Protect & Conditioner which I used to wash my hair after swimming. I absolutely loved the scent of this duo as well as how soft it made my hair! I will definitely be purchasing these in full size once I've gone through all my shampoos and conditioners.

I've used up a sample of Lancome Genifique which I use in the mornings after using Visionnaire the night before. I haven't noticed any differences in my skin after using this which may be down to the fact that it isn't targeted towards my skin type. I've used up a sample of Sk:n Neck Firming Cream which I try to remember to use as soon as I've finished my skincare routine. The cream is thick yet sinks into my skin almost instantly and I've noticed that my neck lines have faded very slightly. Lastly, I've finished up a sample of No7 Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara which I used to help build up my lashes as well as to seal them afterwards as it prevented transfering onto my eyelids. I absolutely love the brush on this and I will definitely be repuchasing in full size!

No comments:

Post a Comment