Tuesday 14 October 2014

No7 Eye Makeup Remover

Recently, I've found myself rocking eye makeup a lot more frequently which has resulted in using a lot more eye makeup remover to remove it all especially stubborn waterproof makeup. I'm not sure if I'm using too much but I've noticed that I'm going through my current eye makeup remover like there's no tomorrow so whilst I still have a little bit left, I thought I better review it. 

The eye makeup remover in question is the No7 Eye Makeup Remover (£8.50) which is a blue bi-phase solution that you have to shake up to combine the two liquids in order to use. It comes housed in No7's typical packaging - a sleek bottle with a sleeker screw top cap which is both recycable and easy on the eyes.

My first annoyance of this product is how well you have to shake it - you literally have to shake it like your life depends on it in order to combine and use the product as if you don't shake it enough, you wont be able to remove all the eye makeup which will result in more elbow grease and thus rubbing more at the delicate area. My second and last annoyance of the product is that when it comes to putting a bit on a cotton wool pad, you run the risk of pouring it everywhere is there isn't a plastic safety dispenser in it which perhaps is why I'm going through it way too quickly than I'd like. With that being said, I have to literally rub my eyes sore until all traces of my eye makeup have been removed which is rather painful. This is by far one of the worst eye makeup removers I've used and I urge you all to not purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment