Saturday 4 October 2014

Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream

As I have far too many body products than I care to admit, I've been trying to make my way through my stash before I purchase anymore so that they don't go to waste. After finishing my previous body lotion, I decided to dig out the Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream which I purchased almost a year ago as it's in the limited edition Giles Deacon for LFW 2013 packaging which just goes to show how long I've had it for.

The Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream (£4.28) is one of those multi-use products that everybody should have in their stash as it can be used on the face, body and hands although I used it primarily on my body as I have a seperate face and hand cream.The improved formula contains jojoba oil and vitamin E which helps keep the skin moisturised for longer whilst leaving it incredibly soft.

I've been using this for the past few weeks and I must admit that this beats my beloved Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter hands down! It's a very light, creamy texture that once rubbed in, it's absorbed almost instantly so there isn't any of that awkward waiting for my body moisturiser to sink in dance that we all experience far too often that we'd care to admit. Once absorbed, the skin feels instantly softer and more hydrated than before which lasts for the rest of the day. A little goes a long way with this so I can easily see one tub lasting for just over a month depending on how often/much you use it. Overall, this is a moisturiser and one that I will definitely be repurchasing as soon as I've used up my stash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment