Friday 23 January 2015

L'Oreal Fibrology Thickening Mask

Hair masks are one of my guilty pleasures and one that I reserve mainly for the weekend as a little pampering treat. Majority of the time, I settle for one of the Aussie 3MM but somtimes I like to match my hair mask to the shampoo and conditioner that I'm using at the time so recently, I've been reaching for the L'oreal Fibrology Thickening Mask.

The L'Oreal Fibrology Thickening Mask (£5.09) along with the rest of the Fibrology range has been specially formulated to penetrate and instantly expand the hair to provide more body and bounce, to create the apperance of thicker hair with a cumulative long lasting effect. It comes housed in a simple blue tub with a screw top lid which matches the other products within the range. The product itself is pink which not only very unexpected but is quite appealing to the eye and smells exactly like salon quality products.

I like to generously scoop out quite a fair bit to coat all of my hair and not just concentrate on my length and ends as recommended to do. As it is light weight, I can get away with that as I know that it will not weigh my hair down as it will give me a lot of thickness instead. Once left in and rinsed out, my hair instantly feels thicker and fuller with an unbeatable shine that lasts until the next day or so. Just like with the matching shampoo and conditioner, I will definitely be repurchasing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment