Sunday 25 January 2015

Samples I've Used Up 015

Like always, I've used up quite a few samples of Lancome Visionnaire which will continue to feature in every one of these posts as I have a mountain of samples of these. Visionnaire helps to make skin smoother whilst reducing the appearance of wrinkles and pores. I use this on a daily basis to help even out my skintone and I've noticed that it has helped so much. Whilst I may not be quite ready yet to splash out on a full size, I'll continue using my samples whilst I save up my pennies.

I've used up a generous sample size of the Origins Ginzing Eye Cream which is unlike any other eye cream that I've used as it actually helps brighten up the eye area with results that you can see from the first use! It helps brighten up the eye area whilst reducing the appearance of puffiness and fatigue all whilst hydrating the precious area. I will definitely be purchasing this in full size once I've used up a few more eye creams!

I've finished up a tube of Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Soufflé Body Crème which smells almost dreamy upon opening the tube and leaves the skin hydrated for hours. I managed to get three full leg applications from this generous sized sample and whilst I love what it does for my skin, I won't be repurchasing in full size as firstly it's way too expensive and secondly the scent started to smell a bit off shortly after opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment