Wednesday 17 December 2014

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Wipes

Back in the day, I was forever using makeup wipes to remove all my makeup and I'm even grimacing at the thought of doing that daily. Nowadays, I much prefer to take off my makeup using micellar waters and oil/balm cleansers before going in with a second cleanse to truly remove every last trace of makeup. I would love to say that I have to stuck to this religiously but there have been a few slip ups after a few too many where I'm guilty of using them but that's about it. With that being said, I do like to use the occasional wipe to refresh my face on those days off from work where I don't intend on getting out of bed and recently I've been reaching for the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel offering.

The Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Wipes (£3.39 for 25) contain antibacterial tea tree and skin calming witch hazel to help deeply cleanse the skin of dirt, oil and makeup whilst fighting spots and unblocking pores, all whilst toning the skin.

As I only use these literally once in a blue moon, I cannot comment on its deep cleansing claims nor its toning properties however it does feel absolutely refreshing on the skin especially first thing in the morning when you're still not quite awake. I must admit that they do feel a little dry to the touch despite storing them upside down and they do leave my skin feeling a little tight in areas but nonetheless, they definitely do the job at refreshing my skin as and when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment