Saturday 27 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014

Unlike last year where I bought myself a lot of christmas presents, this year I was fairly restrained and only bought myself the Soap & Glory The Soapremes, Sanctuary Best Loved & Beautiful Set, Real Techniques Starter Set, Real Techniques Nic's Picks, No7 Brush Set, Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Set. It may seem  a little excessive but my reasoning is that I needed more makeup brushes, it's products that I will use and because I fancied treating myself.

My Dad and his partner treatmed me to the Gossip Girl Boxset, Almond Body Butter, Becca Beach Tint in Guava, Joules Fluffy Socks, Ice Creams at Carringtons by Alexandra Brown and a MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering. The Minion toy is infact my Secret Santa gift as I have a little obsession with minions right now despite only seeing both movies once. Not pictured is my main present from my Dad and his partner which is infact the Topshop Teddy Bear Dressing Gown that every blogger is going on about at the moment as it was too big to picture and the gifts from Liam as it's only clothing that he got me.

What did you get for Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a pretty awesome christmas! I got a lot of makeup stuff this year and makeup shop gift cards. I think my biggest makeup gift was my Tarte giftset that QVC had as a TSV, as well as my Fiance got me makeup brushes I desperately needed.

    ReplyDelete