Sunday 21 December 2014

Samples I've Used Up 018

I've used up four samples of the Lancome Vissionaire which helps even out your skin texture whilst improving your skins hydration levels within a day or two. I absolutely adore this stuff and I will be purchasing a full size of this once I've gone through my mountain of samples of the stuff. I've finished up a little travel size of the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair which I haven't used in quite a while. This helps to reduce the appearance of aging whilst plumping up the skin. I actually have a full size of this waiting for me as soon as I've used up a few more facial oils.

I've used up a sample pot of the Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation in Light Ivory which I don't actually like using by itself but once mixed in with another foundation, it's absolutely perfect. Its an almost full coverage foundation that is very radiant but has almost powder foundation which is neither matte nor dewy - it's inbetween. The colour of this matched me perfectly and I will definitely consider buying this just as soon as I've gone through a few more foundations. I've used up two mascara samples this month - The No7 Extreme Length in Waterproof and the No7 Extreme Length Extend. The latter of the two I didn't notice much from but the first offering is definitely one that I will be purchasing as not only is it a waterproof formula, it helps seperate my lashes and make them look fuller and more defined.

1 comment: