Monday 15 December 2014

Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner


Out of everything that I brought with me to America, the only department that I lacked in was skincare as I wanted to buy it all out there as it would have been too much hassle to have to bring everything over and back again. Now as much as I love shopping in America, I really hated shopping for skincare in particular a decent toner as I struggled finding one that was until a week into my trip that I finally found an alcohol free offering in the form of Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner.

The Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner ($7.99) has been specially formulated to refreshingly tone the skin without the harsh, drying effects of alcohol. As it is alcohol free, it will not strip the skin of its natural oil and will leave the skin feeling fresh and clean without the dry, tight feeling.

I've been using this toner on and off since purchasing it in America and I must admit that it is quite the love affair. Unlike more traditional toners which contain alcohol, this particular one doesn't so it's quite a strange feeling not having skin that feels slightly dry and tight and instead, feels plump and moisturised. I like to pour quite a fair bit onto a cotton wool pad and then sweep it over my face and it literally feels like I'm sweeping slightly fragranced water over my face as it is so refreshingly gentle and non-drying. The times when I've used this consistently, I've experienced no breakouts nor redness and it leaves my skin looking healthy with a slight glow. Overall this a brilliant budget toner which I'll definitely be stocking up on the next time I'm in the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment