Wednesday 31 December 2014

December Empties

I've used up a bottle of Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel which I use mainly as a shaving lotion as it gets a close shave whilst leaving my legs moisturised at the same time. Will be forever repurchased! I've finished up a pot of Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub which didn't feel quite as exfoliating as my previous pots have been but it did a an okay job none the less. I've used up a pot of Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter which I absolutely love as it leaves my skin so soft and moisturised! Will be repurchased ASAP! I've used up the Imperial Leather Shower Gel in Enchanting Romance which I absolutely loved and will be repurchasing soon. I've finally used up the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave In Conditioner which leaves my hair soft, tangle-free and smelling so good which I've already repurchased.

I've finished up another Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish which I felt like I went through rather quickly but none the less, it is a brilliant cleanser which I've already repurchased. I've used up a tube of La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ which I use every morning without fail as a serum as it helps with spots and I've literally got a good years supply worth of backups so I won't be running out any time soon! I've used up another Hydraluron which acts like a magnet with your moisturiser and just like with the previous product, I've got about a years supply of as I love it that much and don't particularly want to run out of. I've finished up The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser which I mix in with the next product. This acts as both a primer and a spot treatment so it's good value for money. I've used up the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer which helps give a radiant glow which shines through my foundation. This is quite literally holy grail level as I adore it that much!

I've used a Lush Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb which I needed desperately one night after a long, hard day at work and it certainly did the trick. I've used up two packs of the Wilko Maxi Oval Cotton Pads which feature in every empties post as they are the only cotton wool pads I use. Lastly, I've finished up a pack of the No7 Quick Thinking Wipes which I use to wipe foundation off my hands, clean surfaces etc.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment